Tuesday, May 20

Anyone left?

So is there anyone out there besides Natalie and me that want to keep on doing this biggest loser thing? Since we stopped with the goals I have gone back to eating crap and not exercising like I should be. What happened to everyones motivation in Mexico? Don't you remember how we were all complaining that we needed to loose weight and how this was going to be the year we did something about it? Well, talk isn't enough. You can talk all you want to about loosing weight but unless you do something about it nothings going to happen. A few of us are still going to do this challenge and I invite anyone else who reads this blog to join in. It not only is a great way to loose weight and stay healthy but it keeps the family in touch. I feel like I know some of my cousins better since the blogging started than ever before.

8 comments:

natalie said...

Amen! People I need you! I am so ready start again. Matt too, is ready for the challenge.

Mindy said...

I am so ready to start--I would have kept with it, but the baby kind of made it difficult, but now I am really wanting to lose the baby weight!! I also love that I can peek in on everyone via their blogs all the time--I check at least a couple times a week!

Ranae said...

I am game as long as it's stuff I think makes sense. Some of the goals are just stupid! Like seriously, who can go without sugar for a whole week? What's the point in living? You youngsters like the challenge, I just want to be healthy.

Grandma Shauna said...

I would love to get this going again. But, why don't we do something for more than a week. It seems like always changing things makes me get fatter. Let's come up with some really healthy stuff and do it for 3 months - but check in often.

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

So I'm always game for being healthy! I'm ready to start running. Did you and Natalie ever start? Let's start immediately - if not sooner :)

My suggestion for a goal would be to pick one goal a month and stick with it. They say it takes like 28days or something to create a habit. So then it's a lifestyle change... I dunno, just a thought..

Reeses Pieces said...

I agree. I know I know more about all of you now. I'm jumpin on the exercise bandwagon again. When are we starting???

Cassie Peck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Peck said...

This is Cassie. Even though I'm little I would love to do the challenge!