Friday, January 11

Jan 14-Jan20 goals


I hope you are all enjoying going to the bathroom. I feel better after about 10 days of water consumption and no diet coke. Ranae tells me that it is easy for me because of my big bladder. My bladder needs to be twice the size since I drink twice as much water as most of you.
The goals for Jan 14 - Jan 20 are:
1. No fast food for the week. This does not include going to eat at a restaurant but does include fast food type food that you can order at a restaurant(fries, burgers etc). Examples of fast food( McDonalds. Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Taco Time, Taco Johns, KFC, Etc.)
2. Stretch for 15 minutes a day.

Remember that you get one point for continuing with the prior week goals. However,the 5 hour exercise goal is going to be changed to 3 hours for week two. I encourage everyone to do the 5 hours, but with 15 minutes of stretching, the goal will be changed to 3 hours for the week.

The water consumption goal of 1/2 body weight in ounces will continue for the next week.

Please e-mail the first of next week how you did the first week so we can post the results. Those of you trying to lose weight give me your weight loss amount.

No comments: